Let’s Open Doors
The Spanish language is a beautiful and lively language. Even though 43% of the world’s population speaks more than two languages, that leaves a lot of people who still need to add a second language to their toolbelt. That’s why we want to share a few reasons why you should start learning Spanish, the newest language available on the UpVerb platform. Without further ado, here are the top 5 reasons to learn Spanish.
- Spanish is the fourth most commonly spoken language in the world. That’s right. Speaking Spanish opens the door to communication with 527 million people.
- Immersion opportunities are everywhere. It can be difficult to learn a new language without opportunities for immersion, but with Spanish, opportunities to speak with native speakers are widely available. If you live in the United States, South America, or Europe, your chances of finding a Spanish-speaking community to practice with are very good.
- Spanish cultures are rich in history and full of life. Although Spanish cultures are quite different in different parts of the world, most Spanish cultures are known for their warmth and vibrancy.
- Speaking two languages opens doors personally and professionally. If you’ve ever dreamed of working or studying abroad, speaking Spanish can open many doors for you. It also opens the door to cross-cultural friendships, which can be some of the best friendships you’ve ever had.
- It is easier than ever to learn to speak Spanish. The internet offers a multitude of sources, and here at UpVerb, our Spanish teachers can offer you customized lessons that help you achieve fluency faster than you ever thought possible. We are ready to help you get started today.
Let’s start speaking Spanish together today. Click here to sign up for your free trial.
Is speaking Spanish not a goal for you? No worries! We also offer English, German, French, and Polish courses as part of the UpVerb platform. Click here to learn more.